Get this free sample pack, a collection of royalty free* loops covering a wide range of styles within the context of House / Techno productions. Deep, raw, dubby, driving, eerie, melancholic and warehouse-y sounds for the non EDM producers. In other words, theres something for everybody here. Except for EDM producers 😂(more…)
Colombian techno institution, Techsound, requested to release my track ‘Panorama’ on their ‘Techsound Extra: About_ blank’ compilation, which includes tracks by Aleja Sánchez, Magdalena and Knd. It came out on April 2014 on stores such as Juno, Beatport etc…
Techsound are a Colombian record label and promoter that have been pushing all things techno all over the country for quite a long time.
New mix!! About 80 minutes of records I like; new, old and exclusives, all put together for your (and your hips’) enjoyment, presented by the awesome guys at FLUSH, who are doing a great job in the local scene with their podcasts and parties all over the city which champion a left-field take on House music; much needed deed in the formulaic soup the local scene regularly boils into.
“Flushcast 002 – Bogota | 05·05·14
In a city where djs, producers and musicians keep aiming at reproducing well worn trends, where underground music stands small against the tropical top 40 in a scene so confused with its own identity it hardly resembles what it’s trying to portray, Phillip O stands tall as one of the most uncompromising artists to come out of Colombia. Working quietly from the outskirts of Bogotá Phillip has built one of the most interesting catalogs of music we’ve heard recently and we’re pleased to introduce him to whomever doesn’t know him and to reintroduce him to those who forgot.
Mixed by PHILLIP O for the underground rave society”
Remember this? It is one of my most successful tracks: a remix for Nunzi & Rohin’s 1950 on BEEF Records. You can check out the kind words of support from DJ’s around the world. Don’t forget to follow the guys at BEEF too, their label is really good!
Artist: Nunzi & Rohin
Remix: Phillip O
Label: Beef Records
Release Date: 2010
The guys at MNMLKTCHN kindly asked for a mix to feature on their Ktchn Cast series earlier this year; I recorded it back in July and was released on their site last month where it’s possible to listen and/or download. Check out their other episodes and follow the podcast series.
I tried to condense the sounds that dominated my year on this mix. Recorded on December 2012
- Tracklist: Christopher Rau – Swearing (Original Vinyl Version) [Thema]
- Wadsworth – Barefoot [One Records]
- East End Dubs – Feelin (Original Mix) [East End Dubs]
- Bearweasel – Argumentative [Argumento Music]
- Boola – Predator [Innervisions]
- Hrdvsion – Prettier Than That (Hrdvsiovsiivosvsiosvin remix) [Wagon Repair]
- Spencer Parker – Beautiful Noise [Rekids]
- Huxley – Shower Scene [Act Natural]
- Negru & Boola – Jean Pierre Reloaded [All Inn]
- Head High – Rave (Dirt Mix) [Power House]
- Beta-Test – Bang The Club [D1 Recordings]
- Negru & Boola – Hold On (Phil Weeks Dub Mix) [All Inn]
- Mr G. – Pumped Up [Rekids]
- Model 500 – I wanna Be There [R&S Records]
- Deepchild – Riyadh [Thoughtless]
- Tuff City Kids – SFS [Unterton]
- Amir – Narrativity (Justin Drake Remix) [Tsuba]
- Bleak – Bold [Sudden Drop]
- Dandy Jack – Hamlet Machine (Deadbeat “Horns Of Jerico”) [Caduceus]
- Willie Graff & Tuccillo – Go Deep [Circus Company]
- Monolojik – Hipna [white label]
- Maan – L1 [Non Series]
- Beaner – Michelle Fuckhead [Thema]
- DJ Hell ft P Diddy – The DJ (Spencer Parker Remix) [Gigolo]
- Burial – Unite [Soul Jazz Records]